ProvexCV research supports positive impact on healthy blood pressure
In a recent clinical investigation conducted at the University of Utah, ProvexCV was clinically shown to have a positive impact on healthy blood pressure. This double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study took place over a 10-week period. Results show that ProvexCV may help support a healthy, optimal blood pressure range, providing all-natural protection and support for a healthy heart.
ProvexCV is not intended to replace any doctor-prescribed medications, including aspirin. Always consult your physician if you are under medical care and before discontinuing any prescribed medication.
ProvexCV® Grape Flavonoid Supplement
What Makes It Different?
ProvexCV® is a patented formula that combines the antioxidant power of premium grape seeds with an exclusive blend of resveratrol, quercetin, green tea extract, and bromelain.*
- Grape seed/skin extract–natural extract associated with healthy platelet function. Also shown to help support healthy blood pressure levels
- Resveratrol—a polyphenolic compound found in grapes and some berries that have been shown in lab tests to help neutralize free radicals and inhibit LDL oxidation; it is also associated with promoting healthy platelet function and improving endothelial function
- Quercetin—a flavonoid present in onions and apples, quercetin is a powerful antioxidant that has been shown to promote healthy platelet function. Quercetin supplementation is also associated with maintaining healthy blood pressure levels.
- Green tea extract—extract containing the catechin EGCG, which is associated with healthy vascular endothelial function
- Bromelain—extracted from the stem of pineapple, bromelain helps promote healthy platelet function
Why Is That Important?
The exclusive ProvexCV® formula reduces LDL oxidation by 70% compared to vitamin E.
It also nourishes blood vessels and promotes healthy blood pressure levels.
It Works Because...
ProvexCV® combines the powerful antioxidant properties of premium grape skins and grape seeds with resveratrol, quercetin, green tea extract, and bromelain to help naturally maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
Caution - If you are pregnant or lactating, or if you are under a doctor's care for a heart-related condition, seek the advice of your physician before using this product. Consult with your physician before using this product if you are taking any medications, including aspirin, NSAIDS, or anticoagulants such as warfarin and heparin.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.